martedì 22 ottobre 2013

Comment On Pastor Marvin Winans Refuses To Bless Babies Of Unwed Mothers By Dee - Lingerie Fashion Designers

All I can say is that I was an unwed mother back in the day when getting pregnant out-of-wedlock was a big no-no. My family and mother mother were very prominent and well known in the church. Yet, on Christmas morning, I stood at the alter with the married couples, as the only a unwed single mother on that morning, with my mother standing on side and my son's god-mother on the other side, and watched as my son was Christened in the grand ole Church of God In Christ by my faith believing, faith teaching and unconditional loving Jurisdictional Bishop. A few of the "saints" tried to cast me away but I stood my ground. There was one church mother in particular who brought me two huge plastic bags of baby clothes, some used but mostly new still with the tags on them amd told me "Baby, don't be ashamed, hold your head high and whatever you need, I will be there for you." I cherish the memories of the day my son was Christened and how members of my church and especially my Bishop showed me that there was no separation of treatment because of my sin, but they showed me unconditional love. Pastor Winans, please take note.


Source: Comment on Pastor Marvin Winans Refuses to Bless Babies of Unwed Mothers by Dee



lingerie fashion designers

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento