sabato 28 dicembre 2013

Comment On Three 6 Mafia Co-founder Lord Infamous Dead From Heart Attack By Squaw - Lingerie Fashion Designers

I met Lord Infamous several years ago at E's house in Memphis.I respected Lord cause he never forgot where he came from and didn't care about money like Paul said. Lord loved people and music.I personally heard him talk to the preacher and he love God and said he wanted to get baptized. Don't judge him for his lyrics it was his life.Judge him for his faith it was God. God gave him his talent. And by the way when I became friends with him I told him it's nice to meet u but more than likely my kid would know u more as a famous person. I can still see the grin he had on his face when I said that cuz with me he met a new friend not a fan. I will miss u Lord Infamous and miss ure life stories that u would tell us.


Source: Comment on Three 6 Mafia Co-Founder Lord Infamous Dead From Heart Attack by Squaw



lingerie fashion designers

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento